Leadership Assessment Tool
The Energy Leadership™ Index assessment measures an individual’s (and organization’s) level of engagement, emotional intelligence and general approach to situations, both in typical daily scenarios, as well as in periods of stress.
In contrast to personality assessments that measure relatively fixed components of personalities and skill sets, the Energy Leadership™ Index is an attitudinal assessment that measures the attitudes, perspectives and world-views that we bring to situations.
Research indicates that higher average energy levels on this assessment correlate with higher levels of satisfaction in 14 different areas:
- Financial satisfaction
- Ability to motivate and inspire self and others
- Time management and efficiency
- Interpersonal, social and intimate relationships
- Engagement and excitement at work
- Personal time/feeling of freedom
- Quality and depth of communication at home and at work
- Health and wellness
- Feeling of purpose and spiritual connection
- Work-life balance
- Overall mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and physical energy level
The good news is: Our energy levels and manifestations of leadership can shift if we are determined to shift them.
Upon completion of the Energy Leadership Index™ assessment and a detailed debrief of individual results, a personalized plan is designed to help executives work towards specific developmental goals.
Leadership assessments can be given at the individual level, as a 360 degree evaluation and as an assessment to measure the overall energy level of an entire organization.
To learn more or to schedule an exploratory call, please click here.